- THE EVOLUTION OF THE TEQUILA SHOT: The shape of Atzin tequila glasses is custom designed to enhance the agave flavor according to each type of tequila while avoiding the concentration of alcohol vapor due to the porosity of its walls glass, thanks to this every sip tastes perfect!
- DESIGNED BY MAESTROS TEQUILEROS: The Maestros Tequileros were set on a mission to design the best tequila glass. The result is Atzin's authentic, yet modern tequila glasses, resulting in a beautiful modern design made from a single piece of glass that goes through a tempered process, making them 104% more resistant to breakage, suitable for dishwasher safe and with a beautiful echo (CLING) sounds when you cheer!
- SUITABLE FOR MEZCAL: These glasses are also suitable for mezcal. We recommend the Añejo glass for mezcals with lower alcohol levels (below 45%) and the Atzin Blanco glass is ideal for mezcals with alcohol levels above 45%.
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR TEQUILA LOVERS: Each tequila tasting set comes in 3-piece sets, carefully packaged in original and unique tubular packaging with a background image of an authentic agave azul (blue agave). It is the ideal gift to impress the tequila aficionado.
- CONTENT: 3 mixed glasses:
- 1 glass of White Tequila - 3.7oz / 104g
- 1 Glass of Tequila Rested - 4.5oz / 126g
- 1 Aged Tequila glass - 4oz / 115g
- Total weight: 18.06 oz/ 512 gr per 3-piece set.
Dedicated to enhancing the tequila experience through design and ritual.
What's behind our glasses?
Discover our RITUAL, a carefully thought out 3-step sensory experience journey, designed to fully appreciate the colors, aromas and flavors of tequila.
seeing is believing
POUR TEQUILA INTO THE WIDEST PART OF THE GLASS. Slightly rock your Atzin sip glass in a round direction, letting the tequila touch the sides of your glass. You will appreciate the tears of alcohol (glycerin) that hang from the glass walls as the tequila flows back down into the glass.
Enjoy the scents
BRING THE CUP TO YOUR NOSE. Since the alcohol (glycerin) remains on the glass walls, breathe slightly over the "mouth" of your glass. You will be able to appreciate the notes of tequila, going from smoked and cooked agave to sweet, spicy and woody aromas. Move the glass slightly away from your nose and look steadily again as you prepare for the first sip...
taste the glory
BRING THE CUP TO YOUR LIPS. Tilt your glass and let the first drops of tequila flow into your mouth. The unique shape of each glass is carefully designed to put the liquid on the right taste buds to maximize the unique flavors of each tequila; sweet on the front, bitter on the back, and umami right in the middle. Tequila is, along with sake, the only spirit drink with umami characteristics.